Every time I did something new to better myself, I was thoroughly enlightened and impressed with what I had learnt. However, soon enough, I found myself falling back into my old habits, behaving in the same manner as I had in the past ...in fact it became worse because now I had identified/labeled the issues and therefore felt worse about not being able to correct myself, which in fact made me more unhappy then I originally was.
I realized that when a person understands the so called do's and don'ts in life, he/she starts 'judging' and 'condemning' the 'don'ts' such as anger, bad attitude, insecurity, fear, lack of confidence, greed etc. etc... in himself as well as others, rather than 'practicing' the 'do's' better.
Have you identified your inner areas of concern? You may like to do a quick check through the questions below...
- Do you have relationship or communication issues with the people you are close to (authority figures, colleagues, friends, spouse, children)?
- Do you have frequent conflicts with authority figures?
- Do you feel guilty when you say no to someone?
- Are you often excessively critical of other people?
- Do you express anger or irritation in a way that you later regret?
- Do you often compare yourself to other people and find yourself inferior?
- Do you mask your feelings to please your seniors at work?
- Do you find it hard to trust your colleagues?
- Do you need to be in control at all times & find it difficult to delegate?
- Do you feel that you could be a better Parent?
- Do you carry unnecessary Anger/Worry/Fear/Guilt
- Do you usually have Feeling of emptiness & dissatisfaction?
- Do you procrastinate a lot? Do you have trouble finishing things?
I now know that my struggle with the outer world is a reflection of an 'inner unrest'. Through 'Inner-Potential Work' I was amazed to discover that life long patterns of beliefs and behaviors were cast when I was a mere child (0-13 years). I understood how unaddressed emotions of childhood like fear, anger, anxiety, loss and abandonment turn into adult issues of insecurity, anxiety, broken relationships, lack of prosperity, roadblocks in success, mistrust, irritation and frustration.
And the more I explore this, the more I realize that it is pretty universal, true for almost every one in the world! We all need to own our inner-child's past experiences, acknowledge their inner feelings, and release the emotional grief energy that may have been blocked inside for years...to be truly free, self sufficient, confident and happy!
Once we are able to identify the root cause of behavior patterns and are able to heal them, we can operate from a joyful and creative space. We can then realize our true potential and live our best life!
It's never too late. With the world renowned process of Inner-Child Work, we can fully integrate with our inner-self, become complete human beings and can feel whole again.
We were so moved with this process that we have started sharing this work with more and more people. Are you ready to reclaim a more Joyful and Brighter You?
We are delighted to share with you our next Inner-Transformation workshop in Gurgaon...
TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE WORKSHOP -http://www.abrighterlife.in/testimonials.html
TO KNOW MORE or TO REGISTER for the Inner-Child work - http://www.abrighterlife.in/inner-child-work.html